August 26th 2008 – Most of us find it easy to scatter things all over the office, rather than organize them. However, this is costing you time and money! Getting yourself organized is easy and simple. After all, the less time we are spending searching for lost items, the more time we have to spend with our family and friends.
Follow these 10 simple steps or be lost forever in a pile of papers!
1. Use colored filing folders, they make it easier to find information.
2. Use sorters, racks, and trays to help organize all the papers that come across your desk.
3. Buy a file box to store old papers and files, rather than leave them on your desk.
6. Use a shredder to get rid of old information on your desk you no longer need.
7. Immediately discard away any paper you don’t need in a recycling waste container.
10. Lastly, create a file system and store them in a secured and locking file cabinet.