December 3rd -2008 Supply Brothers, Office Supply King
Step 4 of Getting Green!
There are many reasons to recycle, Supply Brothers wants you to be a part of it. However, recycling is more than just placing certain materials in a special bin. The recycling process begins with the separation of waste, which are processed, manufactured, made into new products, and sold. However, recycling will only work if consumers and businesses buy products made with recycled materials!
Supply Brothers carries over 2,000 products made from recycled materials. These products are less expensive to make, which means they are cheaper to buy! Be sure to carefully read each product page to find out whether or not the item you are purchasing is made from recycled materials.
Here are 5 simple ways to Get Green on your most popular office products!
1. Recycled copy paper – Typically copy paper is the most frequently used item in the office. Switch to a 30% recycled paper, such as Hewlett Packard’s HEW112100
2. Buy a Desk Pad Calendar made from 30% post consumer waste. Desk calendars are a great way to keep organized, why not buy one that is eco friendly!
3. Recycled filed folders, 1/3 cut, brown, assorted tab, 100 per box.
4. How about a Ring Binder made out of at least 40% recycled content.
5. No list is complete without the Post it!
Vist us today!